Saturday, January 16, 2010

Avatar ;)

"I see you"
"I see you"
-Jake Sully and Neytiri :')

Today I watched AVATAR! Finally!
Hahaha. :D
It was soooo freaking AWESOME!
I wanna watch it again! It was so worth it ;)


Anyway, this is how my day went.
My mum wanted to buy a flask (i think)
at Midvalley Megamall
and we, by we I mean Aa and I
persuaded my parents to watch AVATAR!

My parents agreed,
only because
their friends kept on saying that Avatar is a mustwatch movie.
Oh and they gave one condition. It must not be later that 2.15 pm.
So we lined up and just as I was disturbing my bratty little bro,

I heard a familiar voice shouting
"Illaaa! Haaaaaaai!"

It was MILO! What a coincidence huh?
She's going to line up behind me and all xD


ANYWAY, we watched AVATAR together!
Hahaha. Akmal sat next to Aa
,
I was in between Aa and Milo,
while her elder
brother was to her right.
And my parents sat on the other side.

the movie was seriously AWESOME!

I just can't find enough words to describe it. :D

Oh and just before the movie,
we got into the wrong cinema.
It was so funny. Hahah my parents were already
enjoying Old Dogs. -.-'

Anyways, to those who haven't watch it yet,
i seriously think you should.
even the 3D version!
Trust me, it's so WORTH your RM18 :D


Neytiri and Jake Sully ;)

He actually looks kinda hot, with hair of course :D

Milo Monster! <3

;),
ILLA

No comments: