Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling better :)

Well I'm feeling much better now.
Thanks to Woo Khae Shen for making me laugh my ass of :D
Hahaha thank you ;)
Also to eda sarah liy ismah rai lip hung for trying to cheer me up :)

As you can see, I failed to be accepted.

But, I'm so happy for my best friends.
Saeda Iman, for getting into SMS Sri Putri
Sarah Ezzurin, for getting into SMS Sri Putri
Liyana Shaharoom, for getting into SMS Muar
Ismah Yusmadi, for getting into SMS Bagan Datoh

You guys got what I've always wanted.
8As and SBP. Congrats ;)
Even though you guys wanted MRSM, but be happy okay?
I'll pray everything will work out for you guys.

Ps; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE DON'T FORGET ME.
I CAN NOT BEAR THE THOUGHT. SAYING GOODBYE IS
ANOTHER THING, BUT IF YOU GUYS FORGET ME, IT WOULD
HURT LIKE HELL.
Can we stay best friends forever please? :'(

I love you guys tau! <3>

Your best friend,
ILLA

No comments: