Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's been a WEEK!

It's 12am so hmm I'm posting for Friday's post. :/

I have been a Form4 students for a whole week !

Woohoo! kudos kudos :)
Hahaha. I just finished reading qwertyuiop :D
You guys, i know what qwerty is! it's the top line of letters on the keyboard!
It's Q W E R T Y U I O P
basically, you get the point right? :)

So hmm let's see, today we learned Add Maths and Maths.
Standard Form was not as confusing as Significant Figures ;)
I think it's because we learned SForm in Physics too,
so yeah. the A times 10 N(small N-haha)
And functions! Nice. Really. no sarcasm whatsoever :)

Hmm what else? It was raining cats and dogs during recess.
Grosssssss. really. the floor was filthy!
I sound like a girl. then again, I am a GIRL :D

Oh and I gave a HUGE hug to:
NOOR AZRENNE EZZATI BINTI SUHAILI :')/ :'(
She's moving :( We've been friends for including this year, it'll be
FIVE years. Bye yen! don't miss me too much, ehehehe :)
Love you la "erin" -.-' Hahahaha. jgn lupe us malurians tau =)


Passed up my 1119/1 book! :D woot woot
although my The Lack of Interest in Sports essay was crap,
I'm still happy :) hahaha.

Had meeting today,
Ying Hong quit! WHYY OH WHYYYY ?
she's like the craziest and funniest Penolong Pemprosesan everrrr :(
Now who's going to giggle and make random jokes if she's
not going to be around in the library anymore? :'(
I asked Yan Ting just now.She said she doesnt know why.
I think no one knows why. Except her that is. :'(
Immamissyoupenolongketuapemprosesaaaaaaan!

Walked home with rissy today.
We did our usual walkinghome routine,
we walked SO slow that a tortoise would laugh :D *took that out of qwertyuiop*
We have do walk slowly in order to finish our stories!
Anyway her uncle came with a SCARY look on his face.
Sooo scary. Bid her TATA and walked home alone :(

Oh and I'll also post a random note or thought at the end of each post starting from this one!
:)

*random* Hmm. There's something in there, I think there is. Is it begging to come out? Sorry, you can't come out. If your asking to be free, go on! be freeeeee. but to come out and appear visible? no way. Shoo little thing! keep quite :P

TATA!
ILLA

No comments: