Saturday, January 2, 2010

Farewell 2009 :)

Well 2009 gave me a lot of lessons in life.
2008 did too, but 2009 was definitely something ;)

Let's see, last year I;
-became a third former in 3Amanah
-got Ismah BUSUK as my deskmate ;)
-made a list of NoNOs but after a while we forgot about it xD
-became an AJK for Jentayu (go green !)
-got my *ehem2* Hahaha 29thJan2009 :)
-had to do an English representation on Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde
-likes Oikawa Sousuke =)
-made a card for Muqsit and Hzq
-played a game of poker (haha though we weren't sure of the rules)
-found out a few of 2008's secrets (the ones they've been hiding from me)
-made a calligraphy with Sya during Seni and got scolded (weehee)
-learned that my pencil case is far more important than my beautiful phone
-went to my first (SMKTBM) olahraga sentul meet representing school
-won my first medal in kejohanan olahraga zon sentul (YEY!)
-fell at the finish line during KOZS :D
-came up with a new valentine's term (villaintime's day :D)
-went through plenty of EXAMS
-said goodbye to my form4 friends (Some of them went off to boarding sch)
-got this super painful injections with side-effects -.-'
-had a lot of weird dreams about people i know
-won FOUR GOLDS during Sports Day! :)
-met a lot of my old friends
-went to a lot of other school's sports day as pelari jemputan ;)
-became bestfrienduntilPMR with BT
-stayed awake in the dark for an hour! (earth hour)
-got scolded by the principal herself, HAHAHA
-turned FIFTEEN :D
-played a game of BITCHminton with my girls =)
-got sunburned
-got TWO bronze medals from MSSKL :)
-gained two walk home buddies (Riss & Roo)
-gained MUHIBBAH geng (Darsh & Roo)
-love my teachers (they really are something <3)>
-made a huge Teacher's Day card for our lovely class teacher, Ms Tang <3
-realized my life wouldn't be like Taylor Swift's song, fifteen
-made new friends :)
-got to represent my zone =)
-went to my first KL meet :)
-love my friends more than EVER <3>
-came close to getting cheated by a guy
-dislike his guts :)
-learned to SCREEN SHOT (one of my proudest ability)
-like Japanese movies, series and songs :)
-love ARASHI! (Ahhhh Matsumoto Jun!) *shut up sarah
-went to my FIRST ever concert (sort of) -flyanniversary

I love it to bits! :)

No comments: