Monday, January 18, 2010

It's money time! *KE-CHING!*

Teehee HEE :D

I went to school early today and forgot to bring
a my pin along -.-'
Dang. So on the way to Laman Maluri,
I asked Ismah out loud (as she claimed i did)
whether Prefects sold pins.
Anddd apparently, Joel overheard my question.

Haha so I did business with him :)

Next, I lined up with all the Perfect Attendance students :)
During Ikrar, we laughed a little.
Okay, maybe a lot. Hahah xD
Got a certificate for being such a diligent little girl ;)
3A diligent students- Jun, Guan (duhh!), Saresh, Ismah (my partner!) and myself! :D
Hahahaha xD

Finally, Pn.Isya was going to call out
a list of 'Pelajar Cemerlang'-s (8As and 7As)
Hmm then I lined up behind Jo as Danial was not present.
Ala took Danial's place and I went up and got down the stage without falling :)
Hahaha I've always had a little stage fright :D

guess how much I got for getting 7A 1B?
RM50 :( My darling best friends got RM80.
Haihh. Well at least I got something so yeah.
Oh oh! And Saresh was 2009's best student!
Awww, I'm so proud of him! :D YEY 3A!
Best part was, he said thanks to 3A in his speech :')
sooo touched!

then the teacher gathered the 'Pelajar Cemerlang'
and we got to take pictures :)
So we did. Anddd after everyone else went back to class,
the teacher allowed US to take more pictures.
Isn't that cool? HAHAHA :D
It was fun xD syik was THEE photographer you see ;)

During recess, you'll never expect this.
Sya actually CRIED! because she says she's gonna be all alone.
And I said "I'm still here!"
She claims "But I'm so sure you're gonna get 2nd intake. your koko terer kot!"
It's okay Sya, I'll always love you.
Really. :)

Walked home with Rissy again :)
Had another talk.
So normal kan? HAHAHA

gonna put this as default picture on myspace.
xD AHHAHAHA
Peace out!
ILLA

No comments: