Saturday, January 23, 2010

KYSM

Reached KYSM at 12.25 pm.
And my interview was at 12.30 pm.
HAHAHA I know right?
Just in the nick of time. :)


The interview was Oh-kaay.
I spoke full English for about 2 hours ;)
Met two girls there,
Liyana, from Sri KDU and Yasmin from Kuala Selangor.

while the three of us sat in the waiting room,
I broke the silence and asked Liyana a question;
"so erm, do you know anyone by the name of PFN?"
and she said she did! Hahah.
Whaaat? It was a way of breaking the ICE.
Which worked, cause it got the three of us asking
about each other. Liyana said her mum goes to London
often, so her mum wants her to be independent and stay in
a boarding school. Yasmin on the other hand,
had always wanted to go to KYS. Can you believe that?
Plus it's affordable for them. so yeah.


Like I told LIYANA SHAHAROOM many many times,
the only reason I applied is to experience the full English
kind of interviews. which was really different :)

After the interview, I walked around the school.
Okay not really around but I did see some parts of the school.
It was HUGE! and erm, how do I put this nicely? DEAD.
It was so quiet. Like there's no life there.
But the surau was FREAKING nice!

Waaaaaay better than our surau -.-'
On our way back to the car,
I saw two people dating :')
HAHAHA. The girl kept turning back to look
at me. I wonder why. -.-'
Was she surprised that a non student was there or
something? weird.

Had lunch in er, jusco I think.
got back from Malacca at night :)

It was a long journey to Malacca ;)

ILLA

No comments: