Monday, January 11, 2010

Goodbye adik ;)

first of all I would like to add that I couldn't update everyday.
my apologies ;) so Daa, we're even :D

Anyway back to the topic.
Adik is the BM word for little brother, or younger brother.
In mandarin, adik is known as didi and in Japanese, it is simply known as atoto/atoutou
Hahaha after 12 years annoying each other around,
he is finally going to be an independent TEENAGER and live on his own.
No more going around saying "Kaklaaang, can you make sirap for me?"
HAHAHHA GOOD LUCK LAH NAZ :D

So hmm yesterday was his last day here.
This morning, Ayah, Angah and Naz went to SDAR to get him
signed in? I don't know the right term for this.
I chose to go to school and study instead of accompanying him
to his "new" school. Plus SDAR is and all boys school.
pfft whyyy would I want to see his seniors faces? -.-'

School was FUN! but this post is for Naz so yeah.
anyway naz, take care :)
andd have loads of fun adik!

We'll come and visit you in two weeks time.
Till then, tata!


The pictures aren't in order.
I'm too lazy to do that.









Sincerely,
ILLA
YOUR AWESOME SISTER :)

No comments: