Thursday, January 21, 2010

Check the mirror, kid.

your three years younger.
Duhhh.
Learn to be a little polite will you?
Damn. so kurang ajar wey.

Seriously, watch your words!
you're the same age as my brother for peep's sake!
If I had slapped you in the face, I'm sorry,
but if my adik's mouth was as dirty as yours,
I would have slapped him right away.

Rissy, I can't even remember what he looks like.
Hahah.
Look what I posted on facebook! (Y)
Stupid rude prudent lil kid.


anyways, I told my friends about his rudeness yesterday.
And they went,
"Eeeeeh KURANG AJAR GILA!"
"Damn! Babi gila!"
"Ohmygod seriously?!"
"EEEEEH asal tak blasah je die?!"

Haha I knew you guys would get me ;)
We're FORM4s kan. and ade budak form1 tak sedar diri
mcm tu. NAK GADUH ni. HAHAHAHA
wait I recalled something Sarah said.
"Jom ah pergi blasah die"
"Hahahha aku bawak geng aku en"
"Kite kan GENG! :D"

then someone said;
"Ohmygod eda nak blasah org? HAHAHHA"
It is quite funny, now that I think of it :D
Sorry daa :)


Oh and yesterday Jo turned around
(after I told her about that kid)
and shouted to practically no one,
"BABI KAU!"
woah. hahaha xD


ILLA

No comments: