Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't believe it either

He was totally pissing me off.
So I shouted at him!
woah. I'm a bit surprised myself.
I was just SO pissed off,
I could not stand his rudeness.
Like with, has he never been taught to watch his words?
Damn rude! Ahhh, screw him.

SCHOOL.
PJ was fun! :D
We did Lompat Jauh today.
Hahaha Go green! got 2 points again :)
However, I fell. It was funny, the way I fell on my stomach.
Oh and AWW! Pn.Sanda said;
"Of y'all move, who's going to run 100m and 4x100m for green house?"
"Aww teacher! Are you going to miss us?"
"Yes. Of course! everytime I see 100metres I remember y'all"
"Awwwwwwwwww :')"

Sat next to Min Wen during Bio.
Ohmygoddddd Bio is so boring!
I kept on yawning in class. -.-'

Duty was funny.
Even though I was ALONE,
Ismah, Riss, Jo, Bren, Sand and Shahrul were there.
So It was quite fun ;)
Hahah shahrul was so weird,
trying to act like the "totally!" girls.
Which, looks freakingggg gay!
HAHAHAHHA couldn't stop laughing at him xD

I sat next to Ismah while she played SL.
There was one part, she actually SHOUTED!
Like seriously shouted -.-'
Such a SL freak! Hahaha
The form5 and form3s gave us a "zzzzzz" stare.
Sorry :) HAHAHHA

New Kuta beach, Bali
looks awesome yeah?


ILLA

No comments: